Webhost Limited prohibits the use of our products and services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution and delivery of spam. Any customer found to be using Webhost Limited's products for sending unsolicited commercial email (spam) will be found in violation of this policy and our Terms of Service.
What Is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). In compliance with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2004, Webhost Limited prohibits the following:
* Inclusion of URLs hosted by Webhost Limited within UCE
* Subject lines containing false or misleading information
* The use of harvested mailing lists or any list where the recipient has not given their prior consent
* Any other means of deceptive addressing and misrepresentation
* Interfering with any other party's use and enjoyment of the services and products offered by Webhost Limited
How to Notify Us
If you’ve received unsolicited email from one of our users, please notify us immediately at Abuse@webhostlimited.com. Every complaint is investigated and you will receive a response detailing the action we're taking to deal with the issue.
If Webhost Limited finds unauthorized or improper use, it may, without notice, take such action in its sole discretion, including blocking messages from a particular customer, mail server or IP address as well as terminating any account found in violation of this policy.